Good BBQ, good friends, good weather - What more could one ask for? The first party at the new house was a great success. Thanks for coming everyone!
If you happened to enjoy the beef ribs, here's the recipe:
1. Remove membrane from the concave side of the rack of ribs
2. Place ribs in baking pan, convex (meaty) side down
3. Fill pan and coat ribs with 4-to-1 mixture of Italian dressing and beer (I use Great Value dressing and Budweiser)
4. Cover with aluminum foil
5. Let marinade for 24 hours, turning twice
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
7. Bake ribs (with pan covered and with marinade) for 1 hour and 30 minutes
8. Remove ribs from pan and place on BBQ for approximately 20 minutes (or until sufficiently crispy), turning once
I'm a big BBQ sauce fan, so I also slather the ribs with a bit of Sweet Baby Ray's when I put them on the grill. Delish!