Monday, January 27, 2014

Thift UK

As always, I had a really great time visiting my girlfriend and her family in the UK, but due to the brevity of my stay, there wasn't as many opportunities to hit the thrifts as usual.  Oh well.  It isn't like there's an economical way that I could bring much back anyway (though I did cram a surprising amount into my case).  If there was, you know that I'd have packed up all of those teak credenzas and drug them back with me.

This is just one outing, so there's more coming shortly.

 



















7 comments:

  1. The prices on those pieces of furniture are unbelievably low! I can see why you were tempted to drag some home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Do you have any idea what the rocket lamp is made of? (The shade part). I have one that looks exactly the same but a lot smaller. It's sort of brittle and hard plastic-y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I recall correctly, it was made of a very brittle, waxy looking plastic. Not sure of the exact variety.

      Delete
  3. Ooof...That little round rug in the forth photo down, sure wish you coulda brought that back for this guy! Looks like it would have been great under the Pearsall table in our living room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it looked like a cool rya rug. Loved the colors. Too bad my pack was already stuffed with other goodies.

      Delete
  4. The prices on those pieces of furniture are unbelievably low! I can see why you were tempted to drag some home.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete