Thursday, January 9, 2014

Battlestation

After a slight weather-related delay, I'm back in business.  I'll download my vacation snaps and write a real post once I've had a minute to decompress and unpack, but until then, here's a quickie to hold you over.

I've made a number of changes to the office recently, so I think that a new series of "battlestation" photos is in order.

If you'd like more information on how to create a solid and (relatively) cheap audiophile desktop speaker system, check out my tutorial here









 Specifications:
Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 Motherboard
Intel i7 4770k Processor
Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler
G.Skill Ripjaw X 2x 8GB RAM
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Hard Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Solid State Drive
Sapphire 7950 Vapor X Graphics Card
 Rosewill Capstone 750M Modular Power Supply
Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ATX Case
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Dual Band N PCI Wireless
Shimian Achieva 27" 1440p Monitor
Logitech C920 Webcam
Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (Brown) Mech Keyboard
Logitech G9X Mouse
Steelseries Qck Mouse Pad
Blue Snowball Mic
Dayton DTA-100 Amplifier
Pioneer SP-BS-22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
Dayton Sub-1200 12" Subwoofer
Sony MDR-V6 Headphones

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Dana! Had a great time on my trip, but I'm glad to be back. Should have a real post coming up shortly.

      Delete
  2. That's a really nice room! Thanks for showing it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's probably my favorite room and the one that I spend the most time in.

      Delete
  3. Story of the white and gold transistor looking radio please? Room looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have to do that for my next post, but it's a vintage Crosley Coloradio. I love the old Crosley stuff.

      Delete