Thursday, April 17, 2014

Leave of Absense

It's been a crazy busy couple weeks.  The girlfriend is over, we've been preparing for and hosting a house party, I've had a few health-related issues, and there's been a bunch of stuff to do with the family business.  Life just hasn't left me with a whole lot of time for sitting down and cranking out a blog post, so I thought that I'd just let you all know that I'll be back with more posts soonish (next week or so).  No worries.  We aren't going anywhere.



4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to send good wishes... my life's a bit of a blur right now too. All best, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I know how ya feel. I've been having trouble finding time to post on my blog lately. Hope you get all better and life slows down for you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you...but we completely understand. Hope you are enjoying the time with your girlfriend and are over whatever was ailing you! :) Tell her I said hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same kinda thing going on with me lately, sooooo much to do, so little time!

    Feel better soon and enjoy you party!

    ReplyDelete